Embedded & IoMT Solutions for health care & life sciences
Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) for smart healthcare
Medical emergencies like heart failure, brain damage, and pandemic-like situations are taxing on medical and paramedical staff. Continuous monitoring of such patients can save lives. Embedded health solutions empower doctors and patients enhancing patient care. The Internet of Medical Things is the ecosystem of internet-connected medical devices, gadgets, and systems that provide continuous monitoring and faster and more accurate diagnoses.
The real-time status updates of health parameters such as blood pressure, electrocardiogram, and oxygen levels are collected, stored, and shared with the doctors leading to higher patient care at lesser costs, ensuring patient safety. For patients, it has become easier to manage health conditions at home reducing frequent visits to the doctors.
We help you making smart solutions by embracing IoMT
Decos offers embedded and IoMT (Internet of Medical Things) solutions, enhancing clinic and hospital efficiencies, and improving patient engagement. With our experienced team and expertise in the medical device sector, we provide custom software development for medical device companies.
At Decos, we have a competent technical team to deliver high-quality solutions while following all the compliance standards. we are experts knowing medical device product development, compliance challenges, and FDA/Ce certification requirements as well as embedded software.
The services we offer in the IoMT space:
- Comprehensive IoT software development services including early-stage development, testing, and compliance:
- Designing and implementing embedded software systems on MSP430 and ARM-based processors, on operating systems - Linux / Windows / Android SoCs/SoMs
- Develop remote health monitoring systems for doctors to monitor patients in real-time to deliver the following features
- allowing access to and analyze patient data in real-time
- collecting data from wearable and portable devices and monitoring patient’s vitals
- ensure HIPPA-compliant data exchange through devices
- enabling a device to send reminders and notifications
- support advanced and complex features
- end-to-end device management and analytics
- cloud enablement of embedded devices
- allow easy customizations
- Developing peripheral device drivers
- SPI, I2C, and UART
- These drivers bridge the communication gap between operating systems and hardware for premium output and boost efficiency.
- Integrated Health Monitoring & Diagnostic Solutions via wearable & home care medical diagnostic devices
- data integrations from various devices allow the analysis of the data for actionable insights
- ensure data security of sensitive patient information
- Designing, engineering, and testing, IoMT applications
- Correcting, and enhancing features
- Application operation management
Why Decos for Your Healthcare and Life Sciences Solutions
- Experience and Expertise: With over 35 years of experience, Decos excels in enhancing business processes for healthcare and life sciences enterprises worldwide. Our team of technology and subject matter experts helps you achieve your business goals.
- References and Portfolio: Chances are, we've successfully delivered similar solutions to what you're looking for. Let's discuss your needs, and we'll showcase our portfolio and completed projects.
- Certifications and Compliance: Decos adheres to relevant standards and certifications in security, operations, and medical software development, including HIPAA for data privacy and FDA for medical devices.
- Flexibility: We tailor solutions to meet your specific needs, recognizing the diverse requirements within the medical sector.
- Cost-Effective: Decos provides excellent value for your investment.
- Effective Communication: We maintain close oversight and ensure quality through open and efficient communication. Effective collaboration is key to succes!
Embedded solutions and IoMT are the future of healthcare!
For more information about embedded systems for healthcare applications, contact Decos. Our team is ready to assist you.